Sunday 26 February 2012

Welcome To The Official Blog Of Homie Bird
     It's Sunday evening right now and I am going to open up the Blog. Homie Bird means so much to me I had to make a Blog for organization and a good display of his life. There will be whole lot updates daily on his life indoors. He has lived in captivity his whole life. I Splizzlah Savage have been raising Pigeons my whole life. I had a Pigeon Coop sheltering my birds when I lived with my parents. I rescued some pigeons living on my own. I found them on the street injured and they ended up laying eggs when together. I was so grateful I dedicated a huge part of my life on the release of the parents, as well raising and taking care of my baby boy Homie Bird. He is not going to be breed. I don't plan on breeding any more pigeons. Homie is my only pigeon I will keep. And the parents have been released already.